Urge - Desire

 If we go by literal meaning, urge means desire and if you go on with some of its' synonyms you will find a bit more words which will me...

 If we go by literal meaning, urge means desire and if you go on with some of its' synonyms you will find a bit more words which will mean same as thirst.

Today, I have urge to talk. I still remember it was November some years back when she messaged me on whatsapp. My heart skipped a beat all of sudden during a winter evening when I received her message, I was happy, surprised and in rage for what I have been suffering after she broke friendship.

But today,... for last November 2022, I have been trying to talk to her, for her it was easy but for me it was difficult like always. May be a reason I am writing this post.

I don't know why but I feel I should thank you and be sorry as well. I want to talk to you, I don't have the art like you, when you found some cause or realization you walked again. At those times I was rude because I was shattered but sometimes some things happen for a reason may be something good or bad was destined. 

Today I feel alone sometimes, but unlike earlier when someone left all of sudden a point and was totally absurd. But this time cause if quite different. Don't worry I don't want to walk back in your life. 

Today I am wondering for a friend. I was looking for someone who can listen to me for sometime atleast. I have been in a state of solitude for quite sometime. Also, I have not enlarged my group, clique or a circle unlike you or anyone as I believed in cherishing with a few people the golden time then to make be in a herd of many. A mistake you would say I made but it's okay. I was atleast true to someone for a considerable part of my life, 10 years have passed since I first saw you. I have alot to say today. But I would try to shorten it. . It was limited. 

Today I was looking for you to listen me, for the good and bad times, for the hopes and skies. Today I was looking to hear you for the lost skies. for the good and bad phase of your life. But that doesn't matter, its not that teenage time when we have ample time, our office than personal life at home and all got messed up while doing this over a year we lost ourseleves

There is another reason why I want to talk to you even more, it is very easy of you to say your heard lout and out. But have you for dammn god's sake got a pause and hear me what I wanted to say or mean? You think I remember you for the materialistic needs? Well for all these years when I had nothing I had everything, at times I only asked you just to check, if you could do something for me as a friend and nothing more than that. I was not standing on my feet during those time but never thought of this way. Unlike last time when you said those words, I talk only when I need anything? wasn't it rude.

But I let that go away, for the first time I visted a city in which you have spent considerable amount of time just to see you, my bad you moved then only out and again patience which I lost again. Today you might be more rich than I am, but I am rich by words I kept. 

I thank you for everything how good or bad it may be, I have cherished honestly. But I think you don't need a friend. Hope your wishes come true. :)

The last post for you!!!

A poem I wrote after, walking alone from MP nagar to home. 

https://agrawalapoorv.blogspot.com/2014/07/saath-ek-tera.html

COMMENTS

All Time Fav$type=three$tbg=rainbow$count=9$space=0$m=0$sn=0$rm=0$ico=1$cate=0

Name

Blogging,1,Diary,23,Fiction,3,Greetings,1,incidents,1,Inspire,5,Letters,2,Life,1,Misconceptions,3,Perception,2,Poem,7,social work,2,Story,4,Thoughts,10,
ltr
item
My Wordly Affairs with Words | Apoorv Agrawal : Urge - Desire
Urge - Desire
My Wordly Affairs with Words | Apoorv Agrawal
https://apoorvwrites-podcast.blogspot.com/2023/01/urge-desire.html
https://apoorvwrites-podcast.blogspot.com/
https://apoorvwrites-podcast.blogspot.com/
https://apoorvwrites-podcast.blogspot.com/2023/01/urge-desire.html
true
8852523170466550537
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy